i feel like ALL i put on the blog is belly pictures... but that REALLY is all that is going on here in Cleveland... well, that AND nate's school- minor detail. he has been studying for finals all day, EVERYDAY. two finals down and one to go. after his final on tuesday we are having a Christmas dinner with a few of our friends before we all take off for the holidays! i cannot believe we are actually coming home this week. it seems too good to be true! i will try to get pictures of nate this week to put on the blog :) since it is his too :)
I am on the enrichment committee and went to enrichment- for the third time in my life- last week. we made these SUPER cute, SUPER FRESH wreaths!it smells really, really good. since our door is kinda hidden and we don't have a tree this year- i hung it in our family room! yes, you heard correct- WE DON"T HAVE A TREE this year :( . i did put up the rest of our decorations but we decided we would have enough time at home 'mooching' off our families Christmas trees :)
I had a doctors appt on friday and got my note clearing me to fly :) when the doctor put the jelly on my belly and then the little wand to listen to emersyn's heart beat- she pushed out on my belly extremely hard right where the wand was! it was super funny, the doctor commented on how she wanted to play around. i am so excited to experience more of her personality. the other night i was laying in bed and she was practicing her nightly circus acrobatics. she was going crazy moving and kicking and all that lovely stuff. i pressed my hand against my belly and she stopped moving, pressed up against my hand, and fell asleep (or at least stopped moving until i fell asleep). it was the sweetest thing! maybe it was just a coincidence- but it seemed like all she wanted was mom or dad's hand to snuggle against. i can tell she already so sweet! of course i started crying- these emotions are going nuts!
my legs have started to swell a little bit and my belly gets bigger everyday~ WE"RE DEFINITELY GETTING CLOSER!!!
8 comments:
You aren't nearly as big as you said you were--although I am sure you feel big! I am excited you are coming THIS week---GOOD LUCK to Nate for his last final!!!Love ya!!
How fun!!! I can't believe it, but I had Kamryn at 33 weeks...it is crazy to see you there now! Have fun in SLC...Kam and I leave tomorrow...I hear that there is LOTS of snow!
Four more sleeps!!! I am so sad that we are leaving Friday morning and won't be able to see you until Sunday. We'll FOR SURE be over Sunday evening to love your belly (well, and you and Nate, too!) :)
P.S. Your belly looks smaller now then it has in other pics- NO FAIR! You look amazing and are so darn (yes, I curbed my words) cute!!!
We can't wait to see you three! Tell Nate good luck and be safe!
Well I left your picture out on purpose.... you guys are just not cute enough for me to claim you on my blog! JUST TEASING!!!!! After I posted them I realized I forgot ya, so I have been meaning to add it, sorry I'm lazy and it will happen some day!
P.S we all know you are way cuter than me!
I'm so excited to see you guys tonight (or tomorrow).
hey i want to see pics of your shower!!!! and I FREAKIN LOVE YOU
HEY!! I want to see some pics of the shower I missed!!! and I FREAKIN THINK YOU'RE HOT
Hey sorry i couldn't make it to your baby shower this last weekend. I hope it went great and that you got a lot of fun stuff. I hope that my mom remembered to give you the gift i got for you sometimes she tends to forget a lot. :) I can't believe that you baby is almost here! are you getting so excited!?! :)
Post a Comment